The BAC for Women is happy to announce, we are back to operating at 100% capacity! We will continue to listen and follow CDC guidelines on mask usage and social distance protocols.
- Fully vaccinated people no longer need to wear a mask or physically distance here at the BAC for Women.
- Unvaccinated individuals are responsible for continuing to wear a mask, per federal CDC guidance.
– Any questions, please call the club at (716) 348-3755
PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION:
We are so happy to welcome you back into the BAC for Women. Here are some changes you’ll see as you walk through the doors…
- Our staff will continue to follow our strong cleaning and sanitizing procedures. We ask that all members continue to use the available spray bottles and towels to wipe down their equipment before and after use.
- We ask that you continue to scan your key tag as you enter and leave the club.
- All classes require a class reservation. Sign up for your Group Exercise classes and Power 30 sessions in advance on our website. Group Exercise class spots become available 24 before the your class time.
- Our dry sauna as well as our locker rooms are back open for use.
- We will be continuing to add more fitness equipment throughout the building.
- Our play room is closed for the time being BUT stay tuned for playroom updates in the near future.
Here at the BAC for Women, we encourage you to keep your fitness journey going! We will continue to offer virtual classes with some of your favorite instructors and encourage you to keep exercising with us.
Some Group Exercise classes will be posted in our private Facebook group called “BAC for Women Virtual Workout Library”. Simply log onto our BAC for Women Facebook page, look under groups and request access to the group. The best part of these classes…they can be done live OR watch at a more convenient time.
We will also continue to offer Power 30 sessions- VIRTUALLY! Virtual Power 30 allows you to keep your workout routine going and experience a live class from your home- or virtually ANYWHERE. Classes include strength and cardio intervals with very little or no equipment. Virtual Power 30 is done using Zoom Video, which can be accessed via the Zoom website or app. CLICK HERE to see instructions on how to sign up for class and don’t forget to check our Power 30 schedule to see when the next virtual class is happening.
Looking for a 1-on-1 workout option? Let our determined Personal trainers work with you from the comfort of your own home (virtually of course). Using the Zoom app or website, our Personal Trainers will guide you through an exhilarating workout helping you get closer and closer to your personal fitness goals.
Last but not least- are you looking for fitness equipment to use at home?…we’ve got that too! Our rental program is designed to make your fitness activities easier and more accessible. No need to buy the equipment, rent quality fitness equipment at an affordable price. Choose a single piece of equipment or our equipment bundle. We have a wide variety of available equipment to help you reach your fitness goals. To see what’s available- message us on our Facebook or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and check out our website at www.bacwomen.com/equipment-rental/.
We wish you and your family good health and safety,
The BAC for Women Management