Are you up to the Challenge?
We strive to help Power 30 Challenge Members lose their goal amount of weight in the first 6 weeks in a HEALTHY, MANAGEABLE, and MAINTAINABLE way. This isn’t a quick fix…it’s the first step towards lifelong healthy living.
- Create the habits that lead to lasting weight loss. Learn how to eat real, delicious, nutritious food as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- 30 minute Power 30 workouts. Cardio, strength and core work in every workout. You’ll be working at your highest level of intensity… every workout is for everybody.
- Workout routine guidance. Learn what to do to maximize your time in the gym, along with ideas of what you can do for the days you can’t make it in.
- Daily access to your coach. Text message your coach with your food and workouts for the day, along with any nutrition questions.
- Weekly check ins to track progress. Weigh ins and pictures to visually see the progress you are making.
- Group support. Be able to share recipes and healthy ideas with the other members of your challenge group through text message or Facebook.
- Accountability. Your coach will want to hear from you every day. If she doesn’t hear from you, you’ll hear from her.
- Body Fat testing/measurements first and last day. Looking at body fat weight and lean body mass numbers, which gives you the real story of your weight.
- Nutrition Coaching. Teaching you how to take what you like to eat and make it as healthy as possible.
TONAWANDA: Coach Jill starts 3/11 (info meeting- 3/9 at 10:30am)
TONAWANDA: Coach Jill starts 3/25 (info meeting- 3/23 at 10:30am)